Have you heard of Blueprint Gaming? Although it might not have the popularity of some other providers, such as Microgaming or NetEnt, this company has positioned itself on the market quite well. A vast range of games offered combined with attractive features for the players and keeping up with the latest technology is how they succeeded. Here is everything you need to know about the company that mainly focuses on designing slot games.
General Company Overview
The story of Blueprint Gaming slots begins almost two decades ago since the company was founded in 2001. Their headquarters is in the United Kingdom, but it is interesting to mention that their owner is Gauselmann Group corporation from Germany. This provider is focused on both creating online casino games and terminals that allow you to play offline in the UK, Italy, and Germany.
Blueprint Gaming games and the business of the company is regulated by the Gambling Commission of the UK, which is one of the world’s best-known gaming authorities for free slots and other games. They offer a wide variety of playing machines, and it is up to you to pick your favorite software and online casino.
Casino Games by Blueprint Gaming
When it comes to slots you can play in Blueprint Gaming casinos, you will be glad to know that dozens of different machines are available. You have the option of testing most of them for free by utilizing play money, but if you are looking for excitement and the chance to boost your wealth, plenty of opportunities await to win progressive jackpots and other tempting prizes.
A small downside of Blueprint Gaming games is that roulette, blackjacks, and other table options are not available, and the developer hasn’t provided any live sessions. This company focuses on slot games and makes that clear from the very start, which plenty of players will find attractive.
Blueprint Gaming Online Slots
Since the company focuses on this type of software, it doesn’t come as surprising that there is a wide selection of Blueprint Gaming slots to choose from. The developer utilizes two different approaches when creating slot games – the first one is gathering a team and coming up with original themes, and the other is to partner recognizable brands that players will easily identify. As a result, we have Romeo & Juliet, Casper the Mystery Mirror, Zuma, Worms, Plants Vs. Zombies, and other free slots that offer themes familiar throughout the entire world.
Here are some of the most popular online casino games designed by this developer:
- Ted – yes, it is the teddy bear we all know and love in the movies. His witty comments are now available across five reels and three rows. Ted is generous enough to offer 96% RTP across 20 paylines, as well as various bonus features.
- Pig Wizard – it might be a bit inspired by Harry Potter, but it is a unique-themed game designed by the creative team of the company. A mixture of humor and excellent opportunities to win across five reels and 20 betways is why you should consider the Pig Wizard.
- Wish Upon a Jackpot – who is up for a fairy tale? Famous characters such as Rapunzel, Jack (the beanstalk guy) and three little pigs all make an appearance, but it is the frog prince that will secure big winnings.
Any business developing software for online use needs to be aware that keeping up with the latest trends is essential for success. The use of mobile phones is so widespread that portable devices are not used for playing via the internet, too. It is understandable – the option to play wherever you are – in the commute or while lying comfortably in bed sounds very attractive.
The company offers its players a chance to play mobile slots. In fact, a big majority of them are available on smartphones and other portable devices. The graphics remain clean and attractive, and the software still runs smooth as long as you have a fairly new phone unit.
Blueprint Gaming Online Casinos
Here is a list of Blueprint Gaming casinos you cannot go wrong with:
- Leo Vegas – this casino offers the instant play feature to its players, as well as an attractive first deposit bonus that includes free spins.
- Mr. Green – Betsson, an extremely reputable gambling platform, is behind this casino, which adds to its reputability.
- Videoslots.com – specializing in a particular type of casino games, this website offers various games from different developers.
- William Hill Casino – although we all know this platform for betting, they are slowly making their way into the casino world, too.
- Unibet – another website that is primarily used for betting, but its users have the ability to test their luck in software offered by various providers.
Which sounds like it will soon become your favorite online casino? Give it a try today and register for a free account to start winning big!